The frequency converter is usually divided into 4 parts: rectification unit, high capacity capacitance, inverter and controller.
Rectifier unit: Converts a fixed frequency AC power to DC power.
High-capacity capacitors: Store converted electrical energy.
Inverter: An electronic switch consisting of a high-power switching transistor array converts direct current into square waves of different frequencies, widths, and amplitudes.
Controller: According to the set program, control the amplitude and pulse width of the output square wave, so that the superimposed alternating current is similar to a sinusoidal wave to drive the AC motor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Led outdoor lights notes
- Types of wall sockets
- Inverter Introduction
- How inverter works
- Inverter history development
- Led panel light application range
- LED panel light advantages
- LED panel light parts
- The characteristics of the inverter
- Inverter transformation link classi...
- Switch socket specification and ins...
- Knowledge of switching products
- What is the ground socket?
- Delixi (Hangzhou) home electrical a...
- STREET LIGHT SERIES
- HIGH BAR LIGHT SERIES
- Inverter Series CDI-E180 Series Gen...
- Inverter Series CDI-E100 Series Sta...
- Inverter Series CDI-E102 Series Eco...
- Inverter Series CDI-EM60 Series Min...