(1) AC-DC-AC frequency converter, it is the first frequency conversion of AC through the rectifier into DC, and then convert DC into frequency and voltage adjustable AC, also known as indirect frequency converter, is widely used in general Frequency converter.
(2) It can be divided into AC-AC frequency converter, that is to say, the AC power frequency is directly converted into AC with adjustable frequency and voltage, also called direct frequency converter.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Led outdoor lights notes
- Types of wall sockets
- Inverter Introduction
- How inverter works
- Inverter history development
- Led panel light application range
- LED panel light advantages
- LED panel light parts
- The characteristics of the inverter
- The basic composition of the inverter
- Switch socket specification and ins...
- Knowledge of switching products
- What is the ground socket?
- Delixi (Hangzhou) home electrical a...
- STREET LIGHT SERIES
- HIGH BAR LIGHT SERIES
- Inverter Series CDI-E180 Series Gen...
- Inverter Series CDI-E100 Series Sta...
- Inverter Series CDI-E102 Series Eco...