Variable frequency drive (VFD) is the application of frequency conversion technology and microelectronics technology to control the AC motor power control equipment by changing the frequency of the motor power supply.
The inverter is mainly composed of rectification (AC to DC), filtering, inverter (DC to AC), brake unit, drive unit, and detection unit micro-processing unit. The inverter adjusts the voltage and frequency of the output power supply by breaking the internal IGBT, and provides the required power supply voltage according to the actual needs of the motor, thereby achieving the purpose of energy saving and speed regulation. In addition, the inverter has a lot of protection functions. , such as over-current, over-voltage, overload protection and so on. With the continuous improvement of industrial automation, the frequency converter has also been widely used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Led outdoor lights notes
- Types of wall sockets
- How inverter works
- Inverter history development
- Led panel light application range
- LED panel light advantages
- LED panel light parts
- The characteristics of the inverter
- Inverter transformation link classi...
- The basic composition of the inverter
- Switch socket specification and ins...
- Knowledge of switching products