Recently, a large number of diode converters have been used, which convert power frequency power to DC power. It is also possible to use two sets of transistor converters to construct a reversible converter, which can be regenerated due to its reversible power direction.
Folded flat wave circuit
The rectifier-rectified DC voltage contains a ripple voltage of 6 times the power supply frequency, and the pulsating current generated by the inverter also causes the DC voltage to fluctuate. In order to suppress voltage fluctuations, inductors and capacitors are used to absorb the ripple voltage (current). When the capacity of the device is small, if the power supply and the main circuit configuration device have a margin, a simple flat wave circuit can be omitted from the inductor.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Led outdoor lights notes
- Types of wall sockets
- Inverter Introduction
- Inverter history development
- Led panel light application range
- LED panel light advantages
- LED panel light parts
- The characteristics of the inverter
- Inverter transformation link classi...
- The basic composition of the inverter
- Switch socket specification and ins...
- Knowledge of switching products
- What is the ground socket?